Please note that we have a minimum set on all our designs:
The minium order for invitations (includes passports) is 40 pieces
The minimum order for save the dates is 40 pieces
The minimum order for all other designs (such as programs, menus, place cards etc.) is 50 pieces
We reserve the right to cancel any orders that don't meet the minimum order.
There is no minimum order on samples, however we do not sell samples individually, only samples packs.
If you wish to order samples please see HERE
What is the order process?
- Have a look through our website for the design(s) which most strikes you-- but keep in mind that we can customize any of it to suit your fancy!
- If you’d
like to, order a sample pack. Note that we are no longer sending out sample packs for weddings in 2013 due to being on the verge of being fully booked.
- Place your order on our website. If you have questions, be in touch with us! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review and approve the proofs of your design. We’ll email your design in jpeg or pdf format.
- Your order will be sent via FedEx to arrive by the date you have let us know you would like to send your invites out to your guests! Note however that all invitations orders are shipped out within 6-8 weeks (4-6 weeks if ordering only programs), counting from the date you return the filled out order form and all the details needed to create the invites has been provided. Kindly keep in mind that we cannot guarantee delivery prior to the 8 week mark so if you need the order sooner, be sure to request a rush order. We have several rush order options available. Please note that passport invitations take 8-12 weeks to ship due to the extensive design process.
I’ve ordered samples, when can I expect them to arrive?
- Your samples will arrive within 4-6 weeks of placing the order. Depending on the flurry of constant activity in our studio and the distance it has to go to get to you as they are sent from the European studio, they could arrive a lot sooner! But please plan on 4-6 weeks, in general.
What happens after I place my order?
- Within 2-3 days after placing your order, you will be contacted by one of us here at Vintage Invites who will walk with you through the design process. This is a relationship which will be ongoing. You can be in touch at any time with anything!
- You will be sent an order checklist for you to review and return to us to facilitate the customization process for the stationery which will set the mood for your big day!
What are my customization options?
- We specialize in fully-customizable stationery. We have a growing gallery of designs to choose from, but can also work with you to bring to paper something you visualize which you would like to set the mood of your event.
- All ink color, wording, fonts, paper colors, ribbon colors, and mulberry paper wrap colors are customizable.
- We currently offer 3 different kinds of peacock feathers, the traditional eye feather, the eye feather in ivory, and the sword feather.
- The combinations of ribbons, feathers, and mulberry paper wraps are truly endless to perfectly finish off your stationery in detail.
What should I check for on my proofs?
- Though the proofs appear on a white background, please note that your invitation will be printed on the paper color of your choice, and your chosen ink colors may appear slightly darker accordingly.
- If you are following the guidelines of etiquette, please make sure there are no abbreviations in your wording. All dates and addresses should be spelled out.
- Triple check spelling!!!
- Double check all dates, names, professional titles, physical addresses, email & web addresses, and telephone numbers and make certain you've included all relevant information
- Please note that your proofs will be printed as they appear on the last proof you approve. Once proofs are approved, no alterations can be made.
What is the shipping process?
- All orders are shipped with FedEx. We provide online tracking and insurance. Shipping costs are charged once your order has been completed and has been weighed for an accurate shipping quote.
are shipped with regular priority mail. Due to our tight schedule for the
coming year, please allow a 4-6 week turnaround for sample orders.
What is your policy on cancellations/refunds/returns?
- We can move the date, reschedule the order, alter the order, but all payments are final.
- Due to the customized nature of our work, we do not refund orders.
- Please contact us if any items arrive damaged and we will do our best to find a solution to the problem. Please take photos of any damaged product in the original shipping box as we may need them to put in a claim with FedEx. We make an effort to package our products well so we cannot be held responsible for any damage once we have handed the package over to the postal service. Customs fees and charges are at the expense of the buyer.
- Nonetheless, we want you to be happy with your stationery and we strive to give you an excellent customer service experience along with an excellent product! We feel that it is a privilege to be chosen to design your stationery for your special day and we don’t take this responsibility lightly. Being in constant contact with our brides all throughout the process, we will swiftly correct any mistakes made on behalf of Vintage Invites, and do our utmost best to not only satisfy our customers, but to leave them delighted. We want our brides to feel that their wedding stationery just couldn’t have been more perfect!
- We never, under any circumstances, share your personal contact details with outside parties.
- As we own the rights to all our designs, we reserve the right to publicly publish photos of the stationery created for brides we work with, however, upon request, we can make sure no names are visible on publicly shared photos. If the wedding date shows on a photo we publish and you would prefer that photos of your invites/stationery not be shared until after your wedding has past, please let us know and we will of course respect your wishes.
- We reserve the right to submit photos of stationery we create for publication on blogs, magazines and other media.
- If you submit photos of our work (stationery of any sorts) for publication, we ask that our company name and a link to our website be included where the photos are published.